Irish Hills Simply Irresistible

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Last night on my mom's birthday
default_biggrin.png
Star Ridge Acres IMA Lily Blue Too (BTU & Blue Boy bloodlines) foaled a smokey black pinto filly sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, a BTU son. Lily was a maiden mare and we had a bit of a tight squeeze but everything turned out just fine. Filly was up quickly and nursing, I think she is the quickest to ever find and latch on to the milk bar that I've had to date. Lily is a fantastic mom and just loves her baby.
default_wub.png

I'm naming the filly Irish Hills Simply Irresistible, song by Robert Palmer. Her barn name is Katie because like I mentioned earlier she was born on my mom's birthday and my mom's name is Kathy.

This filly is Dana Saxton's aka Ruffian here on the forum, sweepstakes foal. Best of luck to Dana at Nationals this year in the sweepstakes class with Katie!
default_wub.png

Here is Katie approximately 13 hours old.

k321.jpg

ka321.jpg

I love the white spot on her hip.

katie.jpg

katie321.jpg

Katie checking out Copper.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A simply sensational little girl! Congrats!!!
default_wub.png

With all these beautiful foals, I'm going to have to get myself a thesaurus to keep by my computer...I'm running out of ways to describe how wonderful they all are!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Sheryl and Dana what a cutie. You are having a great year for foals Sheryl. Now you can let the filly fairy fly off and visit some other farms.

Congratulations to you both!!! I LOVE her!
default_wub.png
How tall is she going to be you think?

And Dana, did you know you are the proud owner of the first and only foal by a horse carrying the Star Ridge Acres prefix? I'm finally a true grandma!
default_laugh.png

Parmela, the filly is mine but Dana's for the sweepstakes. I know, confusing. You're still a grandma though!
default_biggrin.png

Katie measured 21 1/4" tall this morning and her cannon bone measurement was 7" exactly. So, I guess she'll end up around 32" ??

I'm truly tickled and thrilled beyond belief with all of my foals to date. I feel truly blessed.
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone for the congrats!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Sheryl on your little black and white cutie!!! Very sharp!

Oh and Sheryl we are related again LOL, your filly is our fillies Auntie!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on such a pretty little filly. It just dawned on me, we are waiting for a Bandito grand filly/colt. Our stallion is a Bandito son, Erica's Wherz my Spotz. This will be his first foal.

Latest posts

Back