Irish Hills Miss Michigan aka Lil Erica

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone for the compliments.

I do have to clear something up though, the repeat will take place next year, Bandito x Glory for a full sibling in 2010. I went ahead and bred Glory to Jinx this year for a double bred Buckwheat grand-get for 2009. Once that foal is born Glory heads back to Erica's to be romanced again by Bandito.
default_wub.png

Hey Sheryl,

I have been trying to Pm and e-mail you and have not got a reply. Was wondering if it was not working or something. Veyr pretty filly!!

Jamie

Hi Jamie

I got your email last night and replied twice. You never got them I'm taking it.
default_sad.png

I'll go to your site and see if your phone # is there and give you a call.

Jamie - I just left a message on your voice mail. I'll call you back again after a bit. I have people coming over to look at horse and as soon as I"m finished with them I'll call you back.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewwwwww!!!!

Sounds like maybe there is a forum member who is very happy about something!!! They are both really nice foals Sheryl! Congrats.

I am assuming Congrats to Jamie too! HeeHee!

Just saw the other thread in the main forum--a big congratulations to Jamie! This filly is superb!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back