Irish Hills Foal #2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Well this no-name boy (yes, boy but with boys like this, I'm happy!) was born at 12:40 am April 18th. Text book delivery.

His sire is Little Kings Junior Jinx (buckskin) and his dam is Cross Country Behind Blue Eyes (buckskin). Now, last year this cross produced an outstanding perlino colt. This year, I think No-name, alright I've been calling him Monkey, is even better and he is the opposite in color of his brother. Monkey is a smokey black with two blue eyes and some facial white.

I'm having a hard time coming up with a registration name for him. Pictures were taken today at 2 days old.

Anyway........I'm proud to present Monkey
default_wub.png

Image2-2.jpg

Image3-3.jpg

Now brace yourselves.........can you say OMG he has a ton of neck?

Image4-1.jpg

jr.jpg

Image6-1.jpg

I have one more Jinx foal due. Actually Rhythm is due today but well, she is still holding onto it. I'm excited to see that foal as that is a first time cross.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW...Sheryl..with boys like that I say...HOORAY!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful boy Sheryl!!! Congratulations!

Ah now there is that perfect boy! I still like the 2nd name we spoke of, keep thinking, he'll come to you! Rhythm is ready.

He is so handsome..I love his offset face marking...
default_wub.png
And he definitely isnt lacking in the neck department..Congrats !!!
default_aktion033.gif

What a beautiful baby!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations! Don't Monkeys do High Jinx?
default_rolleyes.gif
heehee..

OMG, he has a ton of neck!
default_biggrin.png
But hey, I am telling Sunny (full brother) what you said about Monkey being "even better", oh he is going to be SO mad! And I don't think it's true, you haven't seen Sunny in a while and just have forgotten how handsome he is.
default_wink.png

Your boy is gorgeous, I do have to admit! Maybe you should call him "Giraffe" instead of "Monkey". And xxs, I love your name suggestion, "High Jinx" is perfect IMO!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Sheryl!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I really like Monkey. I've decided that for now he and the one still in hiding will stay here for a while. It's time to start promoting my breeding program.
default_yes.gif

LORI! LOL Don't tell Love Bug I said that. Ok, ok, I take it back as I don't want to play favorites and they are both superb boys!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see pictures of Sunny when you have him cleaned up. I'm very excited to see how he has/is maturing.

And with the help of Deb, I now have an official name for Monkey. Irish Hills Sachem Sachem means Medicine Man and it just fits. Thank you so much Deb, for everything.
default_yes.gif

I am honored Sheryl, he is a blessing and so handsome! and you are welcome. Deb/Sage

Congratulations Cheryl
default_aktion033.gif
Monkey is a colt any one would love to see in their barn
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Latest posts

Back