Irish Hills Farm Only 2009 Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Irish Hills An American Girl aka Amy was born Monday night around 10:30. Everything went wonderfully.

Amy is a silver dapple and I'm thinking she may even be carrying the cream gene. While wet she had a red hue to her, which you can still see in her ear hair, and while she was drying she had a golden hue to her. I'll get around to testing her in a bit to find out for sure.

Anyway, proud parents are Little Kings Junior Jinx (Buckeroo and Golden Jubilee grandson) and Irish Hills Fascinating Rhythm (GMB x Rowdy bloodlines). Jinx and Rhythm both have produced National Top Ten get.
default_laugh.png

Without further ado, please welcome Amy!
default_wub.png

First picture approximately 12 hrs old.

amy.jpg

The pictures below approximately 36 hours, so she still has some unfolding to do.

amy422.jpg

amy0422.jpg

amyface422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet looking baby!!! Congratulations, Sheryl! (Wow, you sure got her used to the clippers early!
default_laugh.png
)

Congratulations Sheryl
default_aktion033.gif
She is a knockout
default_yes.gif
Joyce

I'm with Sunny- my first thought was "Twelve hours old and you've already clipped her?!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
" Wow, you move fast! *LOL*

She's DARLING and yet another winner by Jinx. I do love that boy....
default_wub.png

Leia

Very pretty filly Sheryl. I'm with you on the clipping. Some people are strapped to a cell phone.....me?..........I'm never without a pair of clippers!
default_laugh.png

Sheryl

She is too cute. Pretty color Can't wait to see what she tests

Arlene

It about time that you showed some more pictures. Very pretty filly Sheryl . Congratulations.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a very pretty filly!

You sure wanted to see what that pretty head looked like LOL. And what a pretty head it is! Congratulations!

VEry pretty girl Sheryl!!! Congratulations!!! Tell you a little secret, clip her ears a bit too and later on she will be a breeze to do!

Latest posts

Back