Irish Hills Farm National Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new additions and your wins at Nationals.You must be on cloud nine right now.Again Congratulations!

Hey Sheryl, jeeze..talk about shopping!! The T shirt that says " Some girls like the mall and some girls would rather be in the stall " certainly applies to you!! I love your new additions!! Best of luck with them and Big Congratulations on your placings at the National!

Sheryl, I saw all those nice babies in that stall before you guys loaded up and left. Wish we had more time to visit. Looks like you will have some nice competition for next year.

Glad to have been able to help with your jacket.

Looks like someone got an early Christmas-Birthday-New Years-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Anniversary-Easter. present
default_wink.png
..mmmm did I leave anything out?

Sheryl, I missed meeting you at the show, and I missed you showing too! I was watching for you and Junior in the Owned Bred and Shown class and you weren't in there. We are going to have to try to meet up next year.

Big congratulations on your placings, and on your gorgeous new additions!!
default_cheers.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! Your new babies are gorgeous, and your show horses looked great! You looked pretty pro out in the ring too.

Next time - BETTER HOTEL!!!
default_wink.png

RuffianNext time - BETTER HOTEL!!!
I didnt think our hotel was that bad....our nabors in the other room on the other hand :DOH! ....did not feel all that safe after that night

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sheryl, jeeze..talk about shopping!! The T shirt that says " Some girls like the mall and some girls would rather be in the stall " certainly applies to you!! I love your new additions!! Best of luck with them and Big Congratulations on your placings at the National!
Little Ribbie - I want this T-Shirt!! lol

Thanks again everyone for the congrats on the new kids and my placings at Nationals. I'm still on Cloud 9!

Dana, I'll work on a better hotel next time. I know I'm bringing a humidifier for sure next time...still can't breath!
default_sad.png

Lori, I'm so bummed we didn't meet!! Junior ended up measuring 30" so showed in the under class. We will have to meet for sure next year!!!

Congratulations on your Nationals results, Sheryl! I'll be watching your website for pictures of Party Girl growing up.
default_wub.png

Dana, I'll work on a better hotel next time. I know I'm bringing a humidifier for sure next time...still can't breath!
default_sad.png

Lori, I'm so bummed we didn't meet!! Junior ended up measuring 30" so showed in the under class. We will have to meet for sure next year!!!

I hope you mean "DE-humidifier"! It was so humid in Tulsa on some days I felt like I was swimming!! Gotta get gills, lol! We'll have to make definite plans to meet next year. Then I can ogle all of your horses in person!
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your wins and your new additions! They are very nice!

When my kids are older I will be making it nationals. Sounds like you all have so much fun year after year.

Kim

Lori, no I meant De-humidifier. That hotel was so HOT (ahem...roomie #2) and DRY. I'm still having nasal issues.

I never noticed the humidy in OK. I thought it was rather nice and comfy compared to TN. If you thought OK had bad humidity come spend the month of Aug. here in TN.
default_thumbdown.gif

Latest posts

Back