Irish Hills Farm has acquired...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, so that was the big secret!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
He is very nice Sheryl, CONGRATS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WOW......
default_new_shocked.gif
Sheryl....you really know how to pick a horse and keep a secret!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS......
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Wow that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! He has produced excellent quality over and over. Have a great time with him!

Thanks again everyone for the congrats.
default_yes.gif
No, I didn't get much sleep last night, just couldn't get the brain to shut down...thinking about Bandito and well all the work I need to complete for school this week.

Alex - I will have one Bandito foal next year out of Cross Country Penny Lane. Next year I will cross him with Cross Country Behind Blue Eyes, Irish Hills Fascinating Rhythm, and Little Kings Heir to Glory for a Miss Michigan repeat
default_wub.png
. If Cross Country Call Me Sassy is still here, she'll be offered for sale in foal to either Bandito or Jinx.

I am just so excited for you, you have put together such an awesome program down there in Tennessee and i think it will just keep getting better, im glad that you allowed me the chance to call a few of your awesome horses mine
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

....im seeing a Get Of Sire class somewhere down the line
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
Sheryl
default_aktion033.gif

I'm still half alseep........but here. Bandito says to tell you hi and that him and Penny are fine, just hot.......but Bandito likes to take short swims (or rolls) in the ponds.

Bandito is such a neat boy, one of the sweetest stallions around, very respectful and has been an awesome sire for me. I have retained several daughters, showed many of his daughters to Hall of Fames and National Champions...........and this year have his first grandget up showing (who just took Supreme yesterday)

I should have 4 of my Bandito daughters in foal for 09 and then I have 5 mares in foal to Bandito for 09, hoping for a few more fillies to add to the broodmare and show band.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on one handsome fellow!

Lucky, Lucky You!
default_aktion033.gif

Bandito is just gorgeous
default_wub.png
and I know you will get many lovely foals from him!!

CONGRAT Sheryl!!!!!

I can only imagine how excited you are to get him home!!! I know I'm looking forward to seeing Pocket's little brother or sister when its born!!!
default_yes.gif
Congrats again!! Hope to see you at Nationals
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Back