Irish Hills Farm has acquired...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew -- I've been sitting on that secret WAY too long

Congrats girl!!

Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif

WOW...Sheryl...BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

He was always a FAVORITE!!!
default_wub.png

Worth the wait in every way! I can't imagine how excited you must be. Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
I hope you're prepared for all the foal picture requests you'll be getting.

Congratulations Sheryl on such a wonderful stallion!
default_yes.gif
I'll go tell little Bella that her daddy is moving!!

And congratulations to Erica on finding such a wonderful home for her special boy!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
He's a beautiful stallion. Now the hard part of waiting until Nationals to get him home!

Julie

Congratulations Sheryl---how very exciting!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you everyone for the congrats! I appreciate it.
default_yes.gif

I still can't believe it. When I was typing the announcement I had to stop a couple of times just to try and let it sink in.

And yes, it'll seem like a long time waiting for Nat'ls to end so we can stop at Erica's and pick Bandito & Penny up to bring them home. I think there may be plenty of tears from both Erica and I that day.

As far as standing him to stud, probably so as an introduction/announcement that he is here now. As I plan to advertise him in the February/Stallion issue of The Journal. I do have to say, I'm going to be picky about the mares he breeds and will limit the number of outside mares he covers.

Thanks again everyone!
default_saludando.gif
I may not be able to sleep tonight now that this is all official.

Congratulations!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I can just imagine the adrenalin high you must be feeling and all the PLANS!!!!!!!!

I totally new this was coming haha. Erica told me she sold him, you told me you were planning on breeding your mare back to him in 2009 and you mentioned you got another buckskin! Im such a dectective haha, Congrats! I bet its so amazing to own a horse like this!

Gage

WOOHOO!!!!

Congrats Sheryl!!!
default_wub.png

I am SO happy for you girl , you just keep getting amazing horses you have quite the herd!

Fahsion told me she wants to come to tenessee one year and date Bandito.. Silly Girl
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW SHERYL!!!

If your gonna have a secret...THATS the way to do it!!!

I didn't think Erica would ever let Bandito go...wow

Hmmmm I think I need to get me a "secret" or two

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I am in TOTAL SHOCK - but, I am EXTREMELY HAPPY for you. You have a geargous stallion ready for you ( but, you already know that..lol) I don't know how you are going to do it ( I don't think I could) but, try to get some sleep between now and nationals...lol. I am sure you are so excited it is hard to do ...it would be for me..lol.

CONGRATULATIONS!

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations to both you and Erica. He sure is a nice stallion

Arlene

Back