iPhone Folks: What Are Your Favorite Aps?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite aps for your iPhones? Games, information, productivity, tools, etc.?

I just switched from my blackberry, which I loved... but wow! Not as much as I love this iPhone. Now I know why everyone who has one loves it. I swear, it almost feels like electronic MAGIC how it works and what it does!

Thanks!
thumbs-up2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This made me laugh Jill! I remember our little "discussion" a while back. And I hope you have the purple case! I think the only thing I dislike about the phone is the keyboard....very touchy! But if you start typing in a word it usually generates the word for you and you do get use to the keyboard after a while.

Can't help you with apps. So many I like! Congrats on getting your phone!
default_laugh.png

Oh yes! I remember when we talked iPhone / Blackberry. And you know me -- I ordered two purple cases b/c I wasn't sure which I'd like best. I had to kiss my poor little "smokey violet" Blackberry when I turned it off for the last time yesterday. I felt sorry for "him"! (... for being replaced, not because I gave it a kiss!)
default_cheekkiss.gif

Angry Birds, FaceBook, Twitter, there are converter Apps... There are a lot of free ones too! You really need Angry Birds though!

Thanks! I got the birds game! I think two versions, regular and Rio. I love games
default_yes.gif

I like to watch the weather and my favorites apps for that are iHurricane and THV Weather. I think the THV Weather is great as you can hone right in on your house. It must be linked to Google Earth. As I recall they were both free apps.

I love angry birds (regular, seasons and Rio), weather radar, notes (regular and secure)news, AQHA,gas buddy, so many!

I'm going to be downloading some of this stuff!!! Honestly, I think I have a crush on my iPhone or something. If it's not true love, it's darn close. It's cutting big time into my sleep because I keep waking up to play with it!
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back