Introduction post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie Hunt

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new. My name is Jamie. I live in Houston, TX. I breed and show Nubian dairy goats. Today I got a new mini mare. Her name is Misty. She is 13 and possibly bred 6 to 8 months ago. She's had a foal before, though I don't know when. She was adopted by a friend of mine 6 months ago. I made an imgur album of my pretty girl. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her! Check out my goat website if you'd like! http://www.graystablesdairygoats.com

http://imgur.com/a/l6yU3#0

I couldn't see your mares pictures but your goats are adorable

Welcome to the forum from NJ
default_saludando.gif

Sweet!!! I had a Misty years ago! I love your pictures, and your Morrissey is beautiful! A big welcome from sunny, Southern California!
default_488.gif

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big WELCOME from Kentucky
default_saludando.gif
You will love this site..Your girl is adorable
default_wub.png
and I love your goats.. I'm sure others will chime in. And post on the the MareStarers/Barn cam Watchers Chat Board about your mare. The people there will help you with your foaling questions..Have fun with your girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and to minis Jamie!!
default_saludando.gif
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!
default_smile.png

Hi and welcome to this wonderful world of minis, look out though cos they are very addictive and soon you will find your back yard full of them
default_whistling.gif

Your little misty is adorable, please come on over to the mare and foal page as we would love to have you. you will find it under "Marestarers/barn Cam watch."

Renee

Thank you for the big welcome! My goats get all their "grain" during milking, so no worries! Morrissey my haflinger lives in Arizona now with a wonderful retired couple.

oh I love Haflinger's, I had a really gorgeous mare that was fantastic at Endurance. I sold her on when I became addicted to minis
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back