Introducing....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari

Reaction score
arrakis3.jpg

Alpenglow Commotions Arrakis is a 2008 silver dapple filly I co-own with Linda Day of Alpenglow Miniature Horses. We are so excited by both the potential this filly shows and the partnership we are entering into!
default_cheers.gif

Arrakis is sired by Scott Creek Monarch Commotion, World Champion AND World Futurity Champion.

Her dam, NFC Little Mans Muffet, is a Rowdy granddaughter She has been a foundation brood mare for Scott Creek, now proudly owned and loved by Linda Day. She has produced many Champions, including an AMHA World Grand Champion AND the #1 Miniature Horse in Europe!

Arrakis will be making her debut in the show ring soon.

Besides all this pedigree stuff, she is SO sweet! I got to finally meet her in person, and WOW! What a cute, independent, elegant little fireball!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited about her???
default_wub.png

Kari

Love her head and pretty little face, and that color is the icing on the cake for me!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!

You're not kidding, she's sweet! I want to see MORE of her!!!
default_wub.png

You have good reason to be excited! She is a little beauty!!! Congratulations.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL-GORGEOUS-SPECTACULAR!!! CAN YOU TELL I [SIZE=18pt]LOVE[/SIZE]SILVER DAPPLE
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

That's so great!! I thought you were going to say that your mare finally foaled that wonderful Cowboy Del baby....

Leia

Thanks for the well wishes!!!

Aren't all the dapples GREAT?? We didn't realize they were there until Linda clipped her. Here's another picture.

Her name, pronounced Air-a-kiss, is a star that means dancer. And it fits her!!!

Kari

Latest posts

Back