Introducing.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
Our second filly of the year.....

Forget Me Nots Dare To Dream

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00116-1.jpg

We were headed to my 10 year olds DARE program for school. Five miles from the house and my father called and said my mare was foaling. My husband wasn't thrilled about dropping me off at home and taking the kids himself, but he's a good guy and did what he had to.

So...... To mark the ocassion, and to acknowledge what our local police and close community do to help bring up our kids the right way, her name is FORGET ME NOTS DARE TO DREAM.

by Little Kings Echos Omega and Cadle Creeks Rogue Summer Dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Filly
default_wub.png
and a GREAT Name
default_yes.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

What a beautiful little filly, love her color. Congrats

Well,when we were headed back to the house, when my husband was muttering under his breath, before I got out of the car, I told my daughter I was sorry I was gonna miss her DARE program, but regardless of it being a colt or filly, its name on the papers would be Forget Me Nots Dare to Dream, a colt could be DARE a filly could be Dream.

So Dream it is! I am sure, as with other years that I have had foals, the school will ask me to bring in a foal and its momma at the end of the school year. What better way to promote the D.A.R.E. program to the younger kids that have yet to be introduced to it?!!!!!
default_smile.png

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back