Introducing..............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcwallis

Reaction score
Redrock IMA Flashy Showgirl!

Just got her Sunday and only got one picture........so far
biggrin.gif

Look for Showgirl on the AMHR showstring of Moondance Horse Farm starting with the Spooker!!

Can't wait.

Thank You Becky for the opportunity to own and show such a nice girl!
yes.gif

Showgirl-381x324.jpg

Oooo............I like...........hum, future Big City girlfriend??? I think it would be stunning
biggrin.gif

I almost bought that filly..She is nice. Just thought she might be to big for my like. Otherwise she is awesome! Keep me updated Becky on those overo fillies (o;

Erica said:
Oooo............I like...........hum, future Big City girlfriend??? I think it would be stunning 
biggrin.gif

470415[/snapback]

Erica, I think I have to agree with you! You're boy will have to wait three years, if that's ok with you!
biggrin.gif

BTW It was nice meeting you finally. I've seen you at shows before, but we're both so busy.

L:)

What a looker.

I really like that unusual markings around her eye.

Nice job getting her.

Tommy

Congratulations, Lynda!
aktion033.gif
I'm so glad you got her and will be showing her! Showgirl is one of the best fillies we've every produced here and has the potential to go all the way to the top. I can't wait to hear her future show results!
smile.gif

aktion033.gif
Wow, Congratulations!!! That is one nice filly, can't wait to hear how she does!

Latest posts

Back