Introducing...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to watch her grow up. Precious!

Congratulations on a nice little filly, hey, I have a blanket just like that one for my babies.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Absolutely gorgeous silver dapple filly!!!!! I have her momma's twin here and hopefully she will bless me with a twin to your Mazie!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congratulations on a nice little filly, hey, I have a blanket just like that one for my babies.
Can I ask where you got the cute blanket? I have been looking everywhere and can't find any soft fleece ones...

Congratulations on another pretty filly!!

You better be careful, though, there are some who will be coming after you if you don't turn that filly fairy loose so she can go visit some other farms!!
default_laugh.png

shelly, I think the blanket is from Laura, here on the forum--I have two from her and love them!!

Karla,

Your filly is just gorgeous!! I LOVE LOVE her spectacular little head!! :)

Susan O.

Karla

have meant to write you darling little girl and I LOVE her name. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Aw, Karla, congratulations!! Like everyone else I love her name and think she's absolutely precious. No question, you've got a darling silver dapple just like her mama.
default_wub.png
And I agree, Kennedy is growing up faster than Rosie did!
default_new_shocked.gif

Leia

Congratulations Karla. As always you create the perfect name for each new child. I think you may get to use that colt name next tho.

Thank you kindly for all your sweet replies. Deb--the ring test indicated strongly Chloe is having a colt. Is moved more at a elipse with Gypsy, but every time we positioned it over Chloe--it went quickly into a furious straight line.
default_laugh.png

It's an unseasonably 80 today and there are BUGS!
default_wacko.png
But the strong breeze should keep them at bay. Mazie was out for 3 hours last night--and is out for the day today--unless it gets too buggy. I took 175 pics last night--but narrowed it down to about 60.
default_rolleyes.gif

Here are a few for you:

IMG_8645.jpg

She sure keeps her mama running!

IMG_8666.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8794.jpg

Training at being kissable has already begun.

IMG_8802.jpg

One of my favorites...

MazieandGypsyawesome.jpg

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Karla,

Mazie is just adorable - I love her sweet little head - she looks like she is giving Mom, Gypsy a run for her money.

I hope Chloe gives you that colt that you want - am soooo anxious to hear what you have picked out for a name.

Oh she is so cute! Love the pic of her nursing.
default_wub.png

Babies are so much fun -
default_smile.png

Karla,

She is POSITIVELY adorable.
default_wub.png
Love that head! Congratulations again and enjoy
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back