INTRODUCING Whinny For Me's 2nd Foal of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
We are very, very pleased to announce the birth of our second foal of the season. This is a baby I had been very excited about!!!
cloud9.gif

The proud mommy is Erica's Double Dipped, our 32" perlino pinto BTU granddaughter, who's also the dam of our favorite 2008 filly, Cover Girl. Double is one of our best mares (so finely made and so sweet) and she is a sibling to many National Champion and Hall of Fame horses. The sire is the boy Erica Killion and I co-own, Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF). Destiny is a National Champion (halter), Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and Halter Hall of Fame stallion. His show record is a mile long. He is a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

The baby is a gorgeous, legs up to HER chin buckskin filly!!! Just soooooo exactly what I'd been hoping for and now we are currently 2 for 2 in the department of Buckeroo bred buckskin fillies this year, with hopes of another next month (Erica's Gone and DunIT x Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet). I'm starting to think I ought to play the lottery or at least bet at the track as I'm feeling mighty horse lucky the past couple of months
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

The new baby doll is to be named Whinny For Me's Echos of Infinity, to honor both Destiny and her late granddam, the gorgeous World of Miniatures Infinity who was owned and loved by "jrae" (Janet) of this forum and prior to that by Erica Killion. Her barn name will be "Infinity". The original Infinity was the dam to both Double and our perlino Buckeroo granddaughter, Bomb Shell. So, while I never met her in person, she holds a special spot in my heart for the beautiful daughters we have on our farm thanks to her
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thanks for letting me share and show this brand new little princess off just a bit
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me’s Echos of Infinity, a/k/a Infinity[/SIZE]
2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly

Sired by Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Pictured @ 10 Hours Old and Not Yet All Unfolded

Infinity--032309-5.jpg
Infinity--032309-11a.jpg

Infinity--032309-2.jpg
Infinity--032309-12.jpg

Infinity---032409---7.jpg
Infinity---032409---3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, she is a beautiful filly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my! She is a darling! I bet she and Piper are going to have all sorts of fun. You've got your Pink Ladies, now what are you going to call all your buckskin girls?

Congratulations Jill!!!!!! I don't know that I'd call it luck as much as planning though, come on you and Erica get some credit :) She is such a cutie, can't wait to follow her as she grows.

Congratulations Jill, I have been waiting for you to post your newest arrival all morning. She is a very pretty little girl
default_wub.png
Joyce

She's a DOLL!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

VERY VERY NICE filly! Congratulations! You definitely are hitting the horse lottery!
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
:wub Very sweet looking gal!!!! I sure hope the filly fairy doesn't run out of buckskins
default_new_shocked.gif

WooHoo Jill...how lucky you are!! Looks like buckskin fillies are popping out everywhere...so glad to have a Buckeroo bred one of our own in the barn now!!

This new one could be our's twin!! LOL

Latest posts

Back