Introducing Tibbs Regal Royale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
This little guy came home with us on Saturday and is doing super! He is a yearling Marystown Echo Royale son [Little Kings Buck Echo grandson] out of Tibbs Cover Girl who is a Marystown Mercedes daughter. Has already proved himself in the showring by taking a GrandChampion and also a Reserve Grand Champion...only shows he has been to and just a baby boy.

For the head lovers

head2.jpg

For the neck lovers

foremail.jpg

For the butt lovers.

foremail3.jpg

WOW!!! :new_shocked: He is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: He has such a pretty head, great neck, nice rump & good color to boot!!!
default_wub.png
: :bgrin :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats, Mary! :aktion033: He's gorgeous. Can't wait to see more of him.
default_wub.png
:

Very nice!

My avatar is my herdsire and is also a Tibbs horse, Tibbs Rapid Transit.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful. I own a Tibbs horse (Tibbs Sundowner HOF / "Sunny") and I wouldn't trade him for the world
default_wub.png
:

Your boy is very pretty...I went to your website to see a pedigree but couldn't find one. Can you tell me who is dam and sire are? thanks, Mary

Very nice!

My avatar is my herdsire and is also a Tibbs horse, Tibbs Rapid Transit.

Congrats!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary --

Sunny's webpage is here with his pedigree:

Tibb’s Sundowner (HOF)
SUNNY%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20109.jpg

Sunny is a grandson of Boones Little Andy and out of Tibbs CC Rider (HOF). I'm not sure if our boys are any "kin" by blood, but I know the Tibbs have fabulous horses.

I hope you will love and be as happy with your Tibbs boy as I am with Sunny
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

Cool, talked to Tim tonight but I guess never thought to ask him who bought the colt. Does this mean your going to hit the show circuit next year?

Marlee, If Tim would tell me how he gets him to show so well I would like to see him shown next year. Tim seems to have some kind of magic in his hands/fingers that this colt responded to. Would like to do the best by him. Mary

Cool, talked to Tim tonight but I guess never thought to ask him who bought the colt. Does this mean your going to hit the show circuit next year?

Latest posts

Back