Introducing Ritchi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I brought a 'new' puppy home with me from the Corgi Nationals!!!!!
default_blush.png

Meet Am/Can CH Ritchi-Bubble-Gum de la Caverne des Anges

20080810_0184.jpg

He is Moxie's Dad!! And he will be retiring here with all the girls! He is such a sweet sweet boy. He is 8 years old, was imported from France as a puppy, and so far he has settled in quite nicely!

20080808_0174.jpg

Lainey, Moxie & Ritchi watching me rummage through the loot we brought home from Corgi Nationals!

~kathryn

Ohhhh yesss!! He is such a sweet, laid back boy!!! Definitely similarities with Moxie!!!! That was why I agreed to take him, because I knew it wouldn't be hard for him to fit in here....and he was getting picked on where he was. The pictures don't show it very well, but he is missing the tip of his left ear thanks to another dog ripping it off
default_no.gif

He has met all but one of my extended 'dog' family and hasn't made a peep about any of them (including another intact male). He was too afraid to go outside where he was before, so always 'did his business' inside....he has been here since Thurs evening, hasn't messed inside once and has only marked about 3 times. I was pretty impressed with that!!!

Everyone who has met him just LOVES him and he shadows me EVERYWHERE!!!!! I am very glad that I brought him home.....though it will be interesting once one of the girls starts coming into season
default_wacko.png
LOL

~kathryn

i have been meaning to ask for pics of this guy since i read that you brought him home. he's just a beauty and how NICE he can retire to such a special place! a person just can't have too many corgis!!
default_aktion033.gif

Awww, I think that is so nice you can adopt him.
default_wub.png
My theory is that there's always room for one more corgi, right?
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks so happy there .....very nice addition. Now your puppies have Grandpa to play with. every kid should have their Grandpa handy!

Lyn

What a happy little family!!! He is going to have such a blast in your Corgi oriented home!

Quite a handsome boy; it will be interesting when the girls go into heat. Since he is finished will you be using him for stud service for outside bitches? You are gathering quite the line and I suspect you will soon, if not already, have people knocking on your door!! Was Moxie's color from her mom??

Thanks everyone! He has settled in very nicely! He likes to hide in my workshop in the basement for some reason....I am down there a lot, but when we come in from outside almost every time he just heads down there, even when I'm not going there, then doesn't want to come up. He came from Moxie's breeder, who has a lot of Cardigans....and he was low man on the totem pole...

gimp, no he is retired. He went down in his back a couple of years ago, and I don't think he has been used since then.

Moxie's Mom is black & white with brindle points. The litter Moxie was in had 4 reds/sables, 1 tan pointed tri, 1 black & white with brindle points, and 1 brindle.

~kathryn

Awww, I think that is so nice you can adopt him.
default_wub.png
My theory is that there's always room for one more corgi, right?
default_wink.png

Well of course!!!!!
default_laugh.png
But I think our four are good- plenty enough.
default_wub.png
Glad for the new addition, Kathryn!

Latest posts

Back