Introducing our Loud Leopard colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!! What an awesome little colt!! His coloring is amazing!! Congratulations!!!

WOWZERS!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
That boy has some spots! Congratulations on such a beautiful colt.

I'm going to guess that he's a bay as the color on his face seems too dark to be a buckskin. Maybe it's the lighting?

Oh WOW, this is one of the cutest little things I've seen in a long time, so huggable and kissable!

Congratulations on your cute boy!
default_aktion033.gif

He looks bay to me, but I didn't study the picture
default_smile.png

I color him cute!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!!! That is a spotty one I wouldn't mind having in my yard. He's gorgeous!
default_wub.png

He's stunning bless him. He looks like a bay based leopard spot to me and looks to have both red and black spots.

Well done.
default_wub.png

Congratulations! What a handsome little man!! LOVE all those spots!! I soooo love it when the spots are there at birth and you don't have to wait for them to appear!!

It will be fun watching that little guy grow up!!

WOW!! Takes my breath away. He is gorgeous!! I have some Zodiac relatives in my barn, and sure wish I could get one that looks like your little guy. I guess I will have to be patient.!!

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He is gorgeous his color is exactly like our new boys color was, when he was a foal and he is a buckskin leopard!
default_yes.gif

~Jessica

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW-OH-WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE SPOTS AND A STUNNING COLOR TO BOOT!!!! He looks buckskin or light bay to me...gorgeous!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Latest posts

Back