Introducing our Loud Leopard colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hello Please allow us to introduce our 1st foal of the season, LUCKY BEGINNINGS [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HEARTS DESIRE. He was foaled 4/4 at 2:35 am. Text book delivery. He is pictured here at 12 hours old.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His sire is a Black Leopard (A Zodiac Son) and his dam is a Buckskin Leopard mare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] What do you think his color would be? Any help is appreciated. Thank you for letting us share our bundle of joy. [/SIZE]
desireborn040409.jpg

Wow look at all those freckles. Congratulations on your boy he'll be stunning in the show ring. If you put him up for sale appy lovers will snatch him up quick. He's a very good looking boy.

Now that's some color! Congratulations - can't wait to see unfolded pics and a pose or two!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Congrats!

Oh.....My......Goodness!!!!! I'm nopt an appy breeder, but if I were I'd be asking his price!

Congratulations!

Charlotte

What a lovely little colt! CONGRATULATIONS! I can;t believe how SLICK his coat is!! He looks buckskin to me.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back