Introducing our last two foals of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
It's taken me awhile to announce the fourth foal, as I was waiting to get some GOOD pictures of her; it's been raining so much lately. Then when the fifth and final foal of the year arrived, I decided to package their announcements together.
default_biggrin.png
Oh, and with the gift of five fillies this year, ALL are keepers!
default_yes.gif

Born on April 22nd, on the 9 month anniversary of my beloved Mom's traumatic death, was born a filly out of Mountain Highs AMayZing and by CCMF Spotted Illusion. Filly is bay with a little bit of mottling, so she might spot out some, but I don't care if she does or not, she looks and acts JUST like her wonderful dam, and I am absolutely thrilled with her.
default_wub.png
Here is Magic Mist AMayZing Illusion:
PastureMay102008014-1.jpg

And born on May 8th, out of Magic Mist Rowdy's Mia Mercedes (a Rowdy granddaughter) and by Magic Mist All Revved Up (son of Mountain Highs AMayZing and RSB Rowdy Sugar Buck) this golden buckskin filly, pictured at two days old:
PastureMay102008047.jpg

and here is one the day she was born, it shows her color better, not so washed out by the sun
MiasFillyNewbornMay2008005-1-1.jpg

I've been missing my Mom so much, and she loved the foals; she wasn't a "horse person" but she came to see why I am, and after years of trying to see the birth of one of my foals, she finally was here for one last year, just months before she died. She was so touched to be able to witness such a miracle, she cried. I kind of feel like my Mom has been directing the filly fairy my way this year, to help ease the pain just a little bit of missing her. So our final filly of the year will be named after my beloved Mom. My Mom's name is Linda, and this filly's name is to be Magic Mist Linda Bella Mia. She will be "Bella" for short. Happy Mothers Day in Heaven, Mom, I love you.
default_wub.png

I had to say "Congrats" on your beautiful babies, with tears in my eyes after reading the dedication to your mother! Thank you for that, it truly touched my heart, as I sit here waiting for my mare to foal and thinking of my mother who has been gone for many years. Her love for animals while I was growing up has truly been passed on and I know she looks down and smiles
default_wink.png
A "Mothers Day" foal for me would be AWESOME!
default_aktion033.gif

I got tears in my eyes too.

And your mom is still there to see your foals Lori. I know she's watching over you and is proud of you.

You know I love your baby girls! They're all so pretty!
default_wub.png

What a wonderful Mother's day tribute. Congratulations on your two new fillies!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I'm sure your mom is with you and those lovely girls in spirit.
default_yes.gif

Lori,

Your babies this year are just gorgeous!

I LOVE the buckskin!! :)

And I KNOW also that your mom is watching over you and sees your fillies too! And you will be with her again someday. Don't forget that! :)

Susan O.

Lori,

I know I have told you a million times but I just love your foals, and of course the little buckskin filly is just AMAZING (Probably because I like buckskins haha) and her name is PERFECT! Im glad you got to name her after your mom as I am sure it was her who told the buckskin filly fairy to come to you! TWICE!!

I can't wait to see them in person!

Gage

Wow five fillies! Awesome. I love what you wrote about your mum..its beautiful.

I really really like that mare, Mountain Highs AMayZing..she is lovely!

WOW Bella is just gorgeous! Mia did a good job, and Rocky Rowdy would be VERY PROUD of this wonderful grandaughter of his.

Congrats..........

Beth

Awww notice how they both look just like their mommas! Yep I think your mom special ordered those fillies for you
default_wub.png

Congratulations, they are both adorable!! And what a sweet tribute to your mom, brought tears to my eyes.

Beautiful girls you have this year.

Latest posts

Back