Introducing our last foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Hi Gang

We have been blessed with 3 foals this year. The first a fantastic colt, and then came a beautiful black and white pinto filly. And then our biggest Blessing this

tiny filly. She was foaled on June 22, at 14 1/2 inches. At 1 month old she is all

of 15 inches. Her barn now is Princess as we have not named her yet. I thought

at first she was a red roan like her dam SRR Dances With Fire. But now believe

her to be a grulla. I clip her and working on new pictures. But here she is

Princess with me.

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeerrr........ Vicky- where's the picture
smile.gif
???

I am sorry everyone. I am so trying. But its not working with me. The first picture

you could not see it -- it was so huge. Took up the whole page. I am trying and have been for a long time to reduce it. I will keep trying and repost when I get

this down. I so want to share this picture.

Vicky

no.gif
no.gif

Dimimore

Thank You for the offer. I emailed the picture to you. I so appreciate you posting

it for me. I look at the picture and its the correct size on the email. I just don't

get what happened. Thank You. I can't wait to see it here.

Vicky

Thank You for posting for me.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

She is very special, she is all of 15 inches at a month old. And her conformation is perfect. I can't wait to show her next year. She loves to follow us around, and her favorite spot is in my lap. She gets so jealous when I spend anytime with other foals. She is a half sister to my Gabriel and Gallant Lad. Hey maybe I can finally

show in the class Get of Sire.. How fun..

Thank You all for letting me share

I will try to post more or get someone to post for me, when I get the new pictures

done of them all clip.

Vicky

Latest posts

Back