Introducing our first 2007 foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Here is Pondering Oaks Apache Rose(bay tovero filly with crystal blue eyes!) out of Country Star Rosie Flores (undefeated Pinto World Champion) and sired by Graham's Chief Lobo (a HOF and point earner producer and full brother to Graham's Little King Lee!).

patches.jpg

I was present for the text book maiden birth and mom and baby are doing great!

:aktion033: :aktion033: What a very nice looking foal? Great way to start the new year.

take care and enjoy your new foal.

MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

1-8-07 Too cute! Congratulations! Green with envy -- our foals don't even start arriving until the part of May. Ta, Shirlee

:aktion033: I know you wanted color.....but the color fairy went overboard for you!!! Hope she has some left for my babies!!! LOL

Congrats on the filly!!! I'm sure you were smiling when you caught her coming out!!!!!! Love the name!!!

Mary B

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone
default_wub.png
: . She is exactly what I ordered! I only wish we could all be that lucky all the time :bgrin ! Now, Allison, she will be for sale!! So if you want her.........you might act quick!
default_wink.png
:

CONGRATS!!! I am so jealous, mine are due in Feb and I am out there bothering the heck out of them daily....lol...I should know better as this is what got me to waiting last year:)...What a cutie!! Just love that fuzzy look!

Jenny,

I know what you mean! From day 300, I was bugging poor Rosie twice a day. It got to a point she'd pin her ears when she'd see me coming which is totally unlike her! Now, we're both happy as can be
default_wub.png
: . I have to wait til June for the next one though!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

OMG! :new_shocked: What a BEAUTIFUL BABY!
default_wub.png
: Super Congrats, she's just gorgeous!
default_yes.gif
:

PRETTY filly!! :aktion033:

Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

WOW! What a beautiful baby!
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS! :aktion033:

Congratulations on your CUTIE Pie!! What a SWEET Face!! Congratulations Again, if the next one is anything like this one it will be worth waiting till June
default_yes.gif
:

All I can say is "WOW"....now that filly can come and live at my barn anytime Carin, love her colorful look and also blue eyes .....very precious girl. Congratulations on your filly, you should be a proud owner.

Our 2007 foals aren't due for another month yet here in Pa. considering its about 5 degrees here with a wind chill factor of 15 below zero, come on an eary spring like the groundhog has predicted in Puntxy. Pa. on Friday Feb 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back