Introducing our first 2 foals @ Eagles Ring Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
I just realized I haven't posted our first 2 foals by our stallion Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

here yet. Buzz was top ten Sr Stallions 30-32" at the World show in 2011

We are more than thrilled with his first 2 foals

First is out of our homebred mare "Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed" "Spice" who was top ten

2010 Nationals in halter futurity. So this was a most anticipated foal. And they didn't let us down

Here is "Eagles Ring Twilight by Buzz"- a tiny and petite little filly (I still have to measure her cannon bone). I believe she is a Smokey Cream but not color tested yet. She is amha futurity nominated. She is at least a month old here it was the first we could take her blanket off outside. she was born 2/10/13. and grew a lot of hair too

twilightcropped_zpse9d4c773.jpg

IMG_0029_zps0794fe13.jpg

And our second foal by Buzz was born 3/25/13. A Palomino colt with a blaze out of our mare " Uno Lotus". Also need to measure his cannon bone. This colt is also amha futurity nominated " Eagles Ring Billy Bigelow by Buzz"

likebilly_zpsa374c317.jpg

HPIM6207_zpsc3fee583.jpg

IMG_0006_zpsc45b5631.jpg

We are still hoping for 2 more foals by Triple K Boogies Bow Tie this season

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, they are so cute! Love their coloring. Will be neat to see what they end up as. Congratulations!

OMG So Adorable!!!

Love this look, reminds me of "Grumpy Cat" I think you are going to have a diva on your hands!
IMG_0029_zps0794fe13.jpg

Latest posts

Back