Introducing our 3 new "Colts" (puppies)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
After a disaster last spring,,,

We had a very healthy litter of 3 babies last nite. whewww.....

all COLTS, of course,, here at Colt Central,,,,

I am so tickled... can't stop smiling.
default_biggrin.png

They are just precious to me.

Cottontail is being a good mommy

Here they are, aren't they ADOREABLE??!!!!!

DSC_1359web.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I wish you were closer so I could see them! I think they are neat little dogs!!

Oh my goodness, they are so cute. Congratulations on handsome, healthy boys. (now tell Semi just because you have all of these boys, she doesn't have to have a girl, LOL)

Sandy Congratulations they are precious! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of them.

Those Westies........!!!!!!!!! They are the most adorable, mischievious, personality-filled little guys. I willl be looking forward to more pictures as they grow and develop.

Here's a picture of our Westie, Mollie Macduff, pouting because the cat, Gray Barn Kitty (yes, that's really his name) took over her blanket! Normally she and the cat are buddies.

molliefriendrd8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Westies........!!!!!!!!! They are the most adorable, mischievious, personality-filled little guys. I willl be looking forward to more pictures as they grow and develop.
Here's a picture of our Westie, Mollie Macduff, pouting because the cat, Gray Barn Kitty (yes, that's really his name) took over her blanket! Normally she and the cat are buddies.

molliefriendrd8.jpg
aww Mollie is a cutie.
default_smile.png
)

The Westies are the Happiest little guys, aren't they?!

These puppies will be quite a handful in a few SHORT weeks!

~Sandy

Oh, oh.. I love Westies!!

They are cuties for sure..

I am a professional dog groomer and fell in love with Westies my first day in grooming school.. My instructor handed me a dog.. "OK, open your book and groom it".. I had NEVER seen, touched or nonetheless groomed a Westie and scored a 98%.. Ironically when it came time to take the final test dog I ended up with the same dog months and months later..

Since then and grooming many, many Westies.. and noting their personality, etc. I have always said oneday I will own one!!

I said that about Doxies too.. Thanks Lyn, I can't wait to pick up my new pup soon!

I have been in love with the LOOK of a westie for several years and said when I am ready for a new pup I want to look into them but I have never actually met a Westie so maybe you can tell me a bit about the temperament and behaviours that are common in them? Any pros and cons you can think of, there is a lot more to a dog than looks.

I have been in love with the LOOK of a westie for several years and said when I am ready for a new pup I want to look into them but I have never actually met a Westie so maybe you can tell me a bit about the temperament and behaviours that are common in them? Any pros and cons you can think of, there is a lot more to a dog than looks.
Hi,

I got my first Westie 8 years ago. Rhodie is a wonderful, funny,

happy, happy dog. I have 3 adult westies,, all a a bit different,

but generally happy, fun pets. Very easy to house train, etc.

They do NOT shed but their coats will get tangled if not groomed.

I clip mine with the horse clippers.

Mine are very good with my grandkids and the minis.

Being white dogs, on a farm,, well,, I bathe them every week...

They are known to have allergy issues, one of mine does.

I must warn you,,, if you go look at a puppy,, you will likely come home with it!
default_smile.png
)

There are pictures of my weties on my web site. www.littleunfarm.com

~Sandy

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Latest posts

Back