Introducing New Members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystic collies

Reaction score
Although we have lurked on this board for several years, we decided it was time to introduce ourselves. We are Bonnie and Kelley and have shown Collies for 35 years, and over the last several years have slowly built what we hope to be a good miniature horse program We are training our horses to show as well, and that is to be our new adventure now that we are semi retired.

We mostly have Buckeroo, including a daughter Little Kings Bonita Buckeroo, I came from a Saddlebred background and showed both Saddlebreds and TWHs as well. We have learned a lot from this board and hope to contribute in the future as well. But show or not we love the minis and the big part they play in our lives

Bonnie and Kelley

Welcome to the wonderful world of lilbeginnings and miniature horses! This is a fantastic place to ask questions and to learn. Please share pics when you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome
default_smile.png

Welcome Bonny and Kelley! I'm glad you were able to get on LB and I look forward to seeing your posts
default_smile.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of minis
default_smile.png
this site is full of experienced people that are always willing to help.

Renee from Italy

I'll add my welcome, too!

We purchased Bonita Buckeroo's 2011 daughter last year - Little Kings Bonita Noche. She's a gorgeous, refined black and white pinto and we'll be showing her lightly this year. I'd love to see a picture of your Bonita!

Would love to figure out how to post pictures LOL We take millions of them both horse and dog

Welcome from Maine!!! I too come from a saddlebred background and absolutely love collies! Our collies were the best dogs with the kids!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Well, we finished last year #4 collie breeder in the country, finishing six champions, two grand champions, but most proud of our collies who have gone on to become working service dogs.

Get an account at photobucket.com and upload your photos there. Then you can post them here. After you've uploaded your photos, I can help you from there if you need it
default_smile.png

Back