introducing myself madmax1950

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.madmax1950

Reaction score
new to minis. decided I wanted something smaller this time around. had seen minis when i was young in the 50s at farm in gettysburg. took a few years to get not 1 but 2 could not decide on one so got both. now have signs on run in that say beware miniature horse contagious they steal hearts. they have stole mine.have had 3 months and do not regret bringing 2 home. got from a breeder here in penna. that ships all over the world. told her what i wanted in a horse and she showed me a 7 and 11 year old mare that was everything i asked for. gentle,well mannered and loveable as heck. great for farrier and vet. they were so good with each other my wife and I could not pick one so they are now sharing a 2 acre field and large run in. looking forward to growing old with them.

Greetings from KS! It’s great that you found some minis who stole your heart, and it sounds like they have a great place to grow old! Would love to see pictures of them if you get a chance!

new to minis. decided I wanted something smaller this time around. had seen minis when i was young in the 50s at farm in gettysburg. took a few years to get not 1 but 2 could not decide on one so got both. now have signs on run in that say beware miniature horse contagious they steal hearts. they have stole mine.have had 3 months and do not regret bringing 2 home. got from a breeder here in penna. that ships all over the world. told her what i wanted in a horse and she showed me a 7 and 11 year old mare that was everything i asked for. gentle,well mannered and loveable as heck. great for farrier and vet. they were so good with each other my wife and I could not pick one so they are now sharing a 2 acre field and large run in. looking forward to growing old with them.

welcome to minis just to let you know, I have been using the forum name madmax for many years, this will be confusing.

Welcome Mr. Madmax1950..... I bet you noticed a great bit of difference between the minis you saw 60 years ago and today!
You probably visited a farm that belonged to one of the founding members of either AMHA or AMHR.

Latest posts

Back