INTRODUCING my TWO new additions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
I am really excited to be able to introduce to you my TWO new additions here.

Firstly we have Havenstocks Providential, my weanling colt. "JT" is black sabino and a total spitfire.

He is really special to me as he was given to me by my wonderful friend Therese at Havenstock Farm and Training Centre after I lost my foal last year. I have actually had him for a month or so but only just got around to announcing him. I am pleased as punch with "JT" who is maturing fabulously.

Here are a couple of pics of my man

317175325.jpg

313285489.jpg

And this is my new mare Hollyvilles Midnight Dancer! Dancer is a two year old mare, She was born chestnut with four white stockings but has turned out my favorite colour...GREY! I cant thank Lynne and Joeseph of Hollyville Farm enough for letting me get Dancer. Lynne was awesome to work with and I think Dancer is going to be another special one for me. She is 3/4 sister to my filly that I lost last year at birth, and has the same markings etc. I am so excited about her potential in the show ring and as a future broodmare.

Here is my new girl
default_wub.png

317175333.jpg

317175334.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement!

Helen --

Your new additions are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Both are so nice, and grey is one of my favorite colors, too
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Big Congratulations
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Jill

OHHH, that baby is such a doll! And your girl.... well, I must say, she is breathtaking! Just put some wings on her and she would be a spitin' image of Pegasus! She looks so perfect.

Awesome!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on your two new ones! They're both NICE!

Hey Helen Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
i was admiring that filly on Thereses website she certainly is a little beauty!! cant wait to see her out next season i no you will have them both turned out impeccably as always!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back