Introducing my newest furry baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Here she is![/SIZE]

She is a 8-10 week old kitten, I think. My grandfather found her on the highway.

She lived with my grandparents for about a week, and this past weekend, I brought her home with me.

I name all my cats with a nautical theme, and so I named this little one Black Pearl, or just Pearl for short.

Pictures290.jpg

Pictures289.jpg

default_wub.png

Sorry about the size of the pictures!

Does anyone know what breed she is, by chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anything about cats, even though I have one, so I can't help with the breed. But, she sure is cute. I love kittens, they are so much fun to watch!!!!!

Hi Sammy she looks like she has a great home. I think she is a medium hair domestic tortise shell or calico kitty. She looks so sweet. I just love cats. I have 15 rescues, my favorite is my dilute calico manx, her name is Purdy.

I love your avatar

[SIZE=10pt]Yep, she has been to the vet.[/SIZE]

She was given drops for her eyes, dewormer and shots.
default_yes.gif

She is such a good girl.

My other two cats HATE her. One is a grey/white tom that I got from a friend, and the other is an orange tabby that wandered into

the yard one day and stayed. Both love me and are very protective cats, so they get very upset when Pearl comes over looking for play/love time.
default_smile.png
But they never hurt her, or one another, so they will get used to each other.

Pearl will be spayed as soon as she is old enough.

Love her! SHe kinda looks like my Turtle:

turtle2.837.jpg

Old photo, Turtle is a year now, but no recent ones on my laptop!

Jessi

Latest posts

Back