Introducing my new show filly and show colt!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
I've finally found some beautiful new additions to our little family - I was looking for a colt for showing and later breeding and a filly for the same. I am so thrilled with them I just HAVE to share!
default_wub.png

(I also somehow ended up with TWO new show fillies, couldn't resist either one
default_aktion033.gif
and will be sharing the second one once I have better pics of her - she won't be coming home until September after R Nationals....)

So..... here they are!!!

~ Seahorse Buckeroo Spirits Attitude ~ 2007 A/R silver buckskin colt. He will be starting his show career after he arrives home in June! He is by TenL Spirits Afterglow (who is sired by TenLs Echos Captive Spirit) and Bear Branch Painted Fox (sired by Stonehenge Painted Feather). Please excuse the poor picture quality - better ones when he arrives
default_aktion033.gif

Attitude20AtYa20Tmlg12.jpg

Attitude_web_head20shot2025_Bowens1.jpg

~ Hunterberry Hill Showys GoldNRubies ~ 2007 silver bay filly. She will also be starting her show career this summer. She is out of Little Kings Show Me Supreme (sired by Komokos Little King Supreme) and Alamos Sirs Silver N Pearls (sired by Cross Country Call Me Sir). Rubi arrived on Monday and I can't wait to get her clipped and see what's under there
default_yes.gif

RubiDreamhorseHead.jpg

GoldNRubiesmove.jpg

Rubi_barn_5_14_08.jpg

Rubi_head_grazing_5_14_08.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_wub.png

I love the colt but cannot see through the fuzz on the filly
default_smile.png

Congrats........

Beth

Huge fan of Stonehenge Painted Feather here! Your new additions are just beautiful. Best of luck to you out showing!!!
default_biggrin.png

Big congratulations, have fun with your new beauties!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone! Rubi will be clipped today hopefully so expect new clipped pics!
default_yes.gif

Jill, your filly was part of the reason I wanted this boy so badly - I figured with that kind of consistancy I can't go wrong
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
CONGRATULAIONS lOVE those Pintos
default_aktion033.gif

Cannot wait to see your filly all clipped, I am sure she is in there somewhere...

Latest posts

Back