INTRODUCING My New Mare (soooo happy!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone --

We have a new addition coming to us soon and I'm excited to share her with my friends here
happy0064.gif

Her name is Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet, a/k/a "Maddie". Maddie is a 2003 silver buckskin mare with dun factor. She's AMHA / AMHR and has had two foals without any trouble. She is joining us to be one of our beloved broodmares, and I think she will make a mighty fine wife to our DunIT and Destiny
love0034.gif

Some of you know I have a real soft spot for cream and silver dilutes and love dun factor! Of course, these are just the icing on Maddie's cupcake as there's lots I love about her so far. And, I understand she's got a good personality to go along with what we can see on the outside
love0075.gif

In June, Hauled Wright is bringing our two perlino Bandito daughters and buckskin Big City suckling filly up from Arkansas, and then they will go and get Maddie from Maine and bring her home to us. It will be emotional overload with so many happy / exciting things happening at my place all at the same time
thumbup.gif

Thanks, everyone, for looking at our new girl and thanks so much Jen at Victory Pass Stables for trusting us with this special mare!!! I can't wait to lay some hugs and some pepermints on Maddie when she gets home next month
cloud9.gif

Jill

[SIZE=12pt]Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet[/SIZE]

2003 33.75" AMHA / AMHR Silver Buckskin Mare with Dun Factor

maddiecallie2-416x328.jpg
-
maddie22-385x385.jpg

maddiesmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. What a lovely mare. I'm very fond of that color as well. Janet Day

Jill you already know that i
default_wub.png
her and
default_wub.png
her and
default_wub.png
her.

How was your trip ? Hauled Wright is great!!

Oh gosh she's a beauty. I can see why you are soooo excited. I bet you can't wait to get her. Congratulations on your new girl.

Mary

Oh Geez Jill! What a gorgeous girly girl; sweet sweet eye on her! Some of the Lil' Beginnings lot sure are adding some beautiful girls and boys to the herd! Wowzers
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks, everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Leeana -- my trip is "still" going. I'm in Cincinnati now in the Sheraton in my PJ's and wrung out tired. But, this business trip is really going well and I'm happy I came on up here
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I'll be leaving for home sweet home on Saturday morning.

Congratulations Jill! She is a true beauty! Isn't it fun shopping for horses? I just added three new mares myself.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

What a beautiful mare! Wow, Jill you have the most gorgeous collection of horses - I would proudly own any of them and I'd love to take your new girl, Flirt, your two little fillies or really ANY of them home with me
default_wub.png

Congratulations Jill, she is beautiful!
default_aktion033.gif

She's BEAUTIFUL Jill! I have a silver buckskin dun, too, but she looks different (she is VERY sooty/dark) and she just had a chestnut or red dun foal last night ;)

I LOVE Hauled Wright, I've had three minis hauled by them and they're great!
default_smile.png

Wow, June will be VERY exciting for you!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Oh, she's a VERY pretty girl!!!

Congratulations...and enjoy your trip home.
default_smile.png

Liz

GORGEOUS girl Jill!! CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like you are going to have a very exciting summer with all those new horses to love on!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back