INTRODUCING My New Mare (soooo happy!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what a beautiful girl, Jill!!!! Congratulations....the boys are gonna LOVE her!!!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks, everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'm so excited for June and meeting Maddie
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

She seems like she's going to be just a really nice fit, in all respects
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
She is very, very nice, Jill! She should cross very well with your beautiful boyos! Congratulations!!!

Oh.. very nice.

Congrats, Jill.

I think you need to make room for her.. haha.. I have had my eye on a horse or two of yours!
default_wink.png

Congratulations Jill! I really like her! She is a wonderful addition to your herd!!
default_wub.png

Thanks, Everyone! Your comments always make me feel good and I'm happy to have all the nice LB people to share things with over the years!!!

Oh.. very nice.

Congrats, Jill.

I think you need to make room for her.. haha.. I have had my eye on a horse or two of yours!
default_wink.png
Michelle, you'll have to let me know "who" you've been looking at... almost scared to ask (so emotional) but drop me a note and we can talk
default_yes.gif

[email protected]

default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I just saw this! :DOH! Congratualtions on your new mare. You are getting quite the herd!

Carol

Thanks, Carol and Deanna
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Now that I'm home from the Cincinnati business trip and got some rest -- wish I had a magic wand and could have my girls coming up from Erica's and Maddie from Jen's here NOW!!!

Oh, well... I guess I won't mind "a little" Christmas in June
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

snowglobe1.gif

Almost missed your new girl. I'm glad your not into palominos there'd be no good ones left for the rest of us. Fine boned little girl you have there.

I keep dropping in to this thread to admire her pictures, but I don't think I've actually complimented you on her yet! So congratulations on another awesome addition!

Jill, She is Lovely!

I love Buckskins, and

I love Duns!

(I'm jealous
default_biggrin.png
)

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back