Introducing my new gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaprikorn

Reaction score
Well, I finally did it. . .I got a gelding.

Pick Pockets Cheaters Regal Ransom (HOF), Sire: VF Imma Cheatin Outlaw(HOF) Dam: Rockwood Farm Spirit of Winona. 3 yo sorrel pinto 33.75". He acquired 7 grands/ 86 points in halter during his prior show carrer. Now he is heading for cart training and I plan on him being my Versatility horse next year. He is already jumping some and seems to like it. He is a very sweet boy and loves attention.

I am looking forward to 2013. Our first show will be the ECMHC Spring Fling in NC
default_smile.png

speedyfix.jpg

speedy1fix.jpg

Congrats on your new gelding!! He is Beautiful or I should say Handsome!!!!!!!!! Good luck next year showing!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks all,

I am taking him to the trainer today. He has already had some ground training, so will see what class he wants to be after a month or so. I am looking forward to learning to drive. . . looks like so much fun.

Congratulations!

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to next year, have fun. You will LOVE driving!
default_yes.gif

Thanks all. . .I am very excited about this boy. He has been with the trainer for three days now and they said he is doing fantastic. Holding the bit well and does not mind the harness parts so far. They are very impressed with his attitude, he is very calm and willing to learn. Very laid back and lovey and quickly becoming the barn favorite. Will go in 2 weeks and watch his progress. . .

Latest posts

Back