Introducing my new filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
I know, I know! I said I was going to an auction just to nib, but how could I resist? She is 5 months old and 26 1/4 inches tall. She has a fantastic disposition.And, what can I say, I fell in love. What do you think of her? I need to take some closer shots maybe. And guess what? I am taking her to an open show next Sunday. My very first and hers too. She is AMHR and I just am taken with her so much. She rode home in style in the back seat of my truck. Stopped at Burger King to get a soda and she really got some looks from the people there. They said "is that a horse?" She only poo pooed once on the way home. Thank goodness I put two little rugs down. I was attracted to her as soon as I saw her and she has been handled very well. Ron says she is his, but he can dream all he wants!

Oh, and the was a stud that was grand sired by Buckaroo that went so cheap I couldn't believe it!

Thank you for looking.

Fran

'>My Webpage

'>My Webpage

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

A PRETTY Girl!!!
aktion033.gif

Fran,

What a little beauty!!! She looks like she has been well taken care of! How could you possibly have resisted her?? I think you did great!!

How funny, riding home in the back seat of your truck!! Bet she did open up a few eyes at Burger King!

Congratulations on a gorgeous little girl!!

Now, what is her name??

Oh my, oh my, she is absolutely beautiful...Congratulations..I would have let her ride in the back seat of my truck too...She's a beauty. Congratulations.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Thank you, Thank you! I am just so tickled pink with her you could only imagine. I get to add to her registered name after, of course, there little diddy at the beginning. She will be Pickin' Wild Flowers but her barn name is Lacey! How does her confirmation look? I am scared to death about showing her next week but I am gonna try it. There were some very nice ones there, but man, she stole my heart and I told my sister "she's mine!" And I meant it, but I was gonna chicken out because if you seen her in person you would probably say she needs shown. That is what scared me.

Do you think she will do well at a show? Do you think I wont pee myself in a show? LOL

Fran

Can't help you with showing advice, but she is a pretty little girl. She looks sweet and has a very nice pattern.

she is stunning... hmm after today wonder if i can talk hubby into letting me spend a little bit more for a pair of clippers???????? Good Luck at your show!!!

Thank you everyone! You know what? If it had not been for all of the great knowledge that I have read from you nice people I wouldn't have known what to look for. I mean, I am a person that will buy out of feeling pitty for an animal in the norm. I see how much fun you guys say it is to show and even though it intimidates me to even think of going I wanted to try. So I went in there (just to nib) and by using the knowledge you have given me saw a great potential in Lacey. I could have gotten her mother that was bred back to Lacey's father for $700. I know investment wise that would have been wiser but she is so eager and loves to be loved on. I got goose bumps from her.

Thank you again.

Fran

I think she was meant for YOU, or maybe your husband. She is just lovely and when you get the goosebumps...you should ALWAYS listen. Great!
aktion033.gif

Thank you! Today we are working on catching which she isn't that bad at it. Leads great!

Fran

aktion033.gif
What a pretty filly!!! Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

I have to ask, though... is that your YARD in the background or a golf course? BOY, that is pretty and I am soooo jealous!!!
new_shocked.gif
LOL!!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back