INTRODUCING My New Colt -- Buckskin, Blaze, Blue Eyes...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
For awhile, I've been wanting to have some more Rowdy going on at my place, and I really love a the offspring of Cross Country's Rowdys Reflection, including a daughter of his that I own. Of course, Belinda at Cross Country Farm is "the" source for this kind of addition, and yesterday she let me start calling this little guy mine
dance.gif

His name is Cross Countrys Brass Monkey ("Monkey"). He is an AMHA / AMHR (Futurity Nominated) blaze faced, blue eyed, buckskin son of Cross Country Rowdys Reflection and should mature around 31"
ok.gif

I'm really excited about Monkey. I'd been wanting more Rowdy for awhile, but had figured it would be a mare until a month or so I realized making room for one more boy (bringing it up to 2.5 -- which is "a lot" for me) would give me more in the line than another mare could. And, truth be told, I love the boys more anyhow
yes.gif

The icing on the cake is that Monkey just might get to tag along and show at the 2008 AMHR Nationals with his Aunt Belinda
default_biggrin.png

Can't wait for him to come home and get to play hard with our Ducky here... Ducky could use a boy to rough house with and to maybe one to knock him back just a notch
kiss.gif

Thanks for looking at my new boy, and thank you, Belinda, for letting him be mine!
default_cheekkiss.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]
2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated – Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jill! I love a buckskin with a blaze, he looks adorable!! And I've also admired Rowdy Reflection's foals.
default_wub.png

Will he be accepting mare visitors in a few years...?
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Jill! Handsome little boy! You'll have your hands full this year!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice! He really reminds me of Bailey's dam when she was a youngster.
default_smile.png

He's really nice Jill, I love that little kissable face!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

Jill he is very nice. Jill are you keeping him a stud for a future herd sire?
default_biggrin.png
I love his color and blue eyes.
default_yes.gif
I hope he shows well for you all.
default_wub.png

Congrats Jill - he is really cute, and I love the color. Is he LWO+ by any chance? Gotta love that Rowdy blood!

NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!jill YOU CANT HAVE HIM !!!
default_unsure.png

I WANT HIM!!!!!!!! hes absolutley gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
buckskin is my all time favourite colour and breeding to boot!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Brass Monkey, Monkey. That funky monkey!
default_yes.gif

Congrats Jill on your new colt! Hope I get to see him at Nationals!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Jill hes wonderful and should cross very nicely with your great string of mares. Very handsome and lucky you!!!!!

Blue eyed buckskin......Heaven !!

And a pedigree to match!

Congrates!

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh nice one Jill! Congratulations! We love Buckskins! Before getting into miniatures 15 years ago we used to raise Buckskin and Palomino quarter horses, love the color!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations Jill once more
default_wink.png
It seems like every week you're adding a new horse to your herd lol just kidding more like every 2 weeks
default_wink.png
Whats more fun then having a full barn of horses!

Congrats again he should do well at your farm.
default_yes.gif

Gotta love the boyzes!!!
default_wub.png
He is adorable now, and is sure to become quite the handsome one when he is mature.

I am sure that you had the same mental conversation with yourself that I did when I bought Sensation.

"You already have enough boys."

"I know."

"The boys you have already are very nice!"

"I know. But this one is too."

"You only have five mares, and already have two stallions. Are you crazy?"

"Yes."

"Well, that explains it."

"And he has blue eyes!!! Did you notice the BLUE EYES???"

"OK, you convinced me. Plus you are crazy, so who knows what you will do if you don't buy him. Send the offer."

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
:DOH!

Latest posts

Back