Introducing my new APHA mare...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelotcavs

Reaction score
... my hubby surprised me with this beauty!

Annie1rsz.jpg

All I can say is....wow!!!

default_aktion033.gif

Hope your hubby got a great big kiss for that one!!! Whadda guy!!!
default_biggrin.png

Shelley

she's stunning!!! how's about some more info...age? breeding? broke to ride? YOU WANNA SELL HER???
default_new_shocked.gif

she's stunning!!! how's about some more info...age? breeding? broke to ride? YOU WANNA SELL HER???
default_new_shocked.gif

She is 10 years old, 15.2H and registered as a red roan overo. She is not only broke to ride but has some show experience. She is by Skipa Skywalker and out of a Jetamack daughter

The woman we purchased her from had her listed for a month with no one willing to drive out to look at her! (I have to admit she did live in the boonies and the photo she had in her ad was poor) We got her for less than half of the asking price.

I am hoping she will be be my new trail horse. If not here is a link to a friend's stallion who may be in her future ...

Double Gin & Tonic

she's a tall drink o' water! she's really lovely and will be a knock-out on the trails. nice stud, too.

i'm not very "up" on the APHA bloodlines, not like i used to be. my gelding is a hank-a-chief son.

I told my husband I don't need lots of money or jewelry, just buy me livestock... and flowers...and I'm happy. Boy, you must be REALLY happy.
default_biggrin.png
I hope my husband surprises me, too, with a mini version!

Latest posts

Back