Introducing my new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
I hadn't planned on announcing my new addition yet but i just can't hold the excitement in any longer. I recently sold my show gelding so i have been looking around for a new show horse. I would like to thank my cousin Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones of Aloha Acres for allowing my friends, Frank and Elizabeth Miller and I to buy this incredible colt. He is a yearling, black and white pinto who is sired by Reserve National Champion, First Knights Dream Come True and out of a Bond Chauncey daughter. First Knights Dream Come True, has sired multiple National Champions and i have been admiring the foals he has been producing for the past couple years. California Dreamin took Reserves at his first show and i am looking forward to getting him in the show ring myself and showing him.

PIMG1162.jpg

PIMG1151.jpg

I have been only working him for a week and he isn't quite where i want him yet. His color hasn't came in really good yet but it is starting to. Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
congratulations very nice guy KC has a great eye for breeding winners..

congratulations very nice guy KC has a great eye for breeding winners..
Yes, KC has an incredible breeding program and for the little breeding she does a year, the show results speak for themselves every year too. KC herself is also a very nice lady.

Ahhh Aubrey, you already know how much I love this guy!!!

He is so pretty and with you on the end of the lead I'm sure he'll just get better!!

Congratulations once again
default_smile.png

YAY...he looks amazing Aubrey!

Congratulations...I am so happy you finally found one to be your show horse for this year...I can't wait to hear his future show results!

Congratulations on your new colt, Aubrey!!! I know how hard it was for you to sell Bruce, but this new boy should fill the void..... With his royal breeding, he should be an asset to your breeding program in the future as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love him!!

Congrats Aubrey; Wish you luck with him in the ring this year
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back