Introducing my additions to our family....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaAH

Reaction score
I got my first pair of mini's yesterday. We pick them up on Monday but they are mine now!!!
default_wub.png
It was like they were meant for me. I just sold my big horse and I had tried two times before but could never bring myself to do so. The woman who sold me these had been putting off selling hers for the last two years for the same reason. I pick them up on Monday. Things happen for a reason
default_smile.png

This is Chantal, she is 18 years old

DSC_0814.jpg

This is Lady Love who is 21

DSC_0817.jpg

The two of them

DSC_0822.jpg

My daughter with Lady love

DSC_0799.jpg

and my daughter and I

DSC_0821.jpg

Lady Love Looks Amazing for being 21! Congrats!!!!
Yes, I was amazed. Both were taken care very well through out the years. They say she was a show horse back in the day. I pick up all the paperwork on Monday. They were registered but she never did because she never planned on breeding. So I am curious to look up the lines. I seen the papers but did not recognize any of the names.

Congratulations! The first thing I noticed is what pretty heads they both have!
default_wub.png
And I agree, Lady Love looks amazing for her age!
default_new_shocked.gif

PS: I like the way you state your "first pair."
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on your new family members!!! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to meet them!!!

Liz R.

It really sounds like they were meant to be yours.They are both beautiful with lovely heads. congrats to you.

I got my first minis as a pair also, as well as my mini donks and pygmy goats. Somethings are better in pairs.
default_smile.png
I know you will enjoy your girls.

They are both really beautiful!!

Congrats!! :)

Susan O.

I am so happy for you Melissa!
default_saludando.gif
I take it you are officially in love. You are officially a mini momma. Whoo hoo!

Congrats! They are both beautiful, especially considering their older ages. You're gonna love being a mini owner.
default_wub.png

Congratulations Melissa, they are both beautiful and it is obvious they have been really well looked after. Now you are officially a "mini mom"
default_smile.png

Yvonne

Congrats! They are both lovely mares and as everyone has said, very good condition for older mares and what beautiful heads they have.I can understand why owner was reluctant to sell them.You did very well on both of them.
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your 2 new girls, they look great. What lucky girls to have gone to a really nice home with you and your family. Enjoy and yeah they do seem to come in pairs at times. Hehehe!

Congratulations!
default_risa8.gif
Welcome to the world of mini families. You will find that they are like potato chips...just can't stop at one...or 2
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheers.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back