Introducing...Mr. Forrest Gump

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaming of Minis

Reaction score
Meet...[SIZE=21pt]MR. Forrest Gump[/SIZE](Forrest)

100_0263.jpg

Showmanship at Halter

First Place!

100_0269.jpg

Wah-hoo we both got firsts in Western Equtation!

100_0273.jpg

Forrest:*yawn*, come on just pick me you know its me!(and it was! we got a first agian!Western Pleasure)

Tess(right):*yawn* I am tired of standing too!

100_0280.jpg

yes there is flowers on his neck, in his mane and tail, with a braid and ribbons!

(we also got a blue in western riding!)

What a GREAT day!

Mr. Forrest Gump is 1 of 4 other horses at our house.

soon to come...

--PP Lucky To A Te

--CL Pocker Stack Deck

And...

--Red

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! My girls loved 4h. Katie showed a little 14 hand arab mare for a few years. Then we got them to accept minis in driving and showmanship.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Good job! They look like well deserved wins! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us--we LOVE pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bay paint is Tessa with Brie ridding her and Forrest is a QH. We went to district this weekend and she got a top ten is showmanship, western pleasure, English equitation and a reserve champion in western equitation. I got a top ten in western equation (14 people), and a reserve champion in western pleasure (12 people). I also did western ridding and did flying lead changes and I did not even place everyone had to brake down in to a trot to change, but what do you expect from a draft horse judge when he judges light horses
no.gif
. But a sweet girl came up to me and gave me her top ten ribbon because she thought I deserved it more than her!
aktion033.gif
I cried I was so flabbergasted she did that
wub.gif
, that was by far the most nicest thing any one has done for me and that is what 4-h is all a bought!
yes.gif
(pictures will be coming soon!)

CONGRATULATIONS
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
WAY TO GO!!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
You both make a very nice team...you did GREAT!!!!

I think 4-H is a wonderful thing for kids...I went all the way through 4-H --goodness (a long, long time ago) he-he but, where I grew up in Clark county Ohio, that is where 4-H began...so, it was a HUGE county supporting the 4-Her's!!
biggrin.gif

I'm proud of you...keep up the wonderful work
yes.gif

Lisa

Run Forest Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the way to my house!!!
biggrin.gif
He is gorgeous!!! You guys look great!!!
aktion033.gif

Back