Introducing...Mr. Forrest Gump

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaming of Minis

Reaction score
Meet...[SIZE=21pt]MR. Forrest Gump[/SIZE](Forrest)

100_0263.jpg

Showmanship at Halter

First Place!

100_0269.jpg

Wah-hoo we both got firsts in Western Equtation!

100_0273.jpg

Forrest:*yawn*, come on just pick me you know its me!(and it was! we got a first agian!Western Pleasure)

Tess(right):*yawn* I am tired of standing too!

100_0280.jpg

yes there is flowers on his neck, in his mane and tail, with a braid and ribbons!

(we also got a blue in western riding!)

What a GREAT day!

Mr. Forrest Gump is 1 of 4 other horses at our house.

soon to come...

--PP Lucky To A Te

--CL Pocker Stack Deck

And...

--Red

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! My girls loved 4h. Katie showed a little 14 hand arab mare for a few years. Then we got them to accept minis in driving and showmanship.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Good job! They look like well deserved wins! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us--we LOVE pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bay paint is Tessa with Brie ridding her and Forrest is a QH. We went to district this weekend and she got a top ten is showmanship, western pleasure, English equitation and a reserve champion in western equitation. I got a top ten in western equation (14 people), and a reserve champion in western pleasure (12 people). I also did western ridding and did flying lead changes and I did not even place everyone had to brake down in to a trot to change, but what do you expect from a draft horse judge when he judges light horses
no.gif
. But a sweet girl came up to me and gave me her top ten ribbon because she thought I deserved it more than her!
aktion033.gif
I cried I was so flabbergasted she did that
wub.gif
, that was by far the most nicest thing any one has done for me and that is what 4-h is all a bought!
yes.gif
(pictures will be coming soon!)

CONGRATULATIONS
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
WAY TO GO!!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
You both make a very nice team...you did GREAT!!!!

I think 4-H is a wonderful thing for kids...I went all the way through 4-H --goodness (a long, long time ago) he-he but, where I grew up in Clark county Ohio, that is where 4-H began...so, it was a HUGE county supporting the 4-Her's!!
biggrin.gif

I'm proud of you...keep up the wonderful work
yes.gif

Lisa

Run Forest Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the way to my house!!!
biggrin.gif
He is gorgeous!!! You guys look great!!!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back