Introducing Miss E's Triple Crown

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyacersminis

Reaction score
Our Mare, Islands Amazing Grace finally foaled last night, She was bred to our Silver Dapple Pinto Stallion, Oak Hills Stars Little Dipper..... Gracie gave us a little 18" Silver Dapple Colt... It was a little bit of a rough delivery, Baby was all lined up, It just didnt want to come out... With A little work, we got it out..... This baby is more than what I expected out of her, He should be show all the way, and talk about a pedigree, He has one heck of a pedigree, He is loaded with Fallabella, and many other well known stallions on moms side, and on his daddy's side, he has many of the most famous Komokos horses there are..... im so proud of Gracie, This is her first baby and what a great mom she is......

Anyway, Here he is, "Miss E's Triple Crown"

crown1.jpg

crown2.jpg

crown3.jpg

Here is Gracie and baby

graciecrown.jpg

And Here is Daddy " Oak Hills Stars Little Dipper"

dipper3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I love silver dapples
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am going to breed my silver dapple mare Sahara to a Blk/wht pinto next week and I'm hoping to get a silver pinto filly!!
default_biggrin.png
He's just adorable
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So Gracie had a baby!!! Congrats Bobby and Grace - he looks like a nice little boy - and my favorite color too.

Barbie

Aaaawwwww he is so cute. He looks just like his Daddy. Congratulations on your new boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back