Introducing - Minnesota Lady Slipper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
Here is the beauty born 6/9. I am just a little late getting pics posted. She is quite the character! IF she doesnt' like something, she just backs up to it or you and lets you have it both barrels. Good thing she is so small!

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Oh, she's cute! Shiner does the same thing. Can't tell you how many times that little brat's kicked me.

She and her dam are just beautiful
default_wub.png
. A neat name would be "Dot Your I TAP" or something of that sort, because of her blaze
default_wink.png

Yes she is a spitfire! She is tearing up the pastures with her big sis (not related) Cookie now.

Thank you very much. You should see Lady's big sis, Tulip. She will be at Congress this year. I may make a fool of myself, but I am going to have fun doing it!

Anyways, Tulip is turning out beautiful.

Thats what it is all about enjoying your horses and having fun. Winning is frosting on the cake.

Thanks Kelly. All 4 siblings have a very nice blaze on their faces. Which normally drives me nuts because it sometimes it takes away from the nice chisled face. But not so with these guys.

Her big sissy - Tulip was in her first show this weekend and took 4 Grands. So I think they might do okay.

Latest posts

Back