Introducing Lucky C Acres first 2008 foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Not the greatest pictures as mom/dad was pressed for time to get down here for graduation stuff.. My sister is staying home to look after mom/baby and to watch our other mare who's due anytime now..

Sire:

On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, black based near leopard overoloosa son of C-Chief Proud Eagle

Sky4.jpg

Dam:

Hunt House Farm Chantilly Lace, silver dapple pintaloosa daughter of NFCS REVEREND STEVE

Lexi4.jpg

And mr. no name:

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

Awww He is so cute!!!!
default_wub.png
Love his markings! Congrats!

Ahhh finally a picture. Congrats he is a pretty little thing. Funny he is so pinto with his sire and dam and yet a lot of pinto to pinto crosses give solids.
default_biggrin.png

Well I never would have expected him out of those parents
default_new_shocked.gif
He
default_yes.gif
sure has pretty spots, just not the kind I expected,LOL.

Who guess right on the foal?
The previous owner of the mare (Windwalker on here) was the closest with her guess
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I think he's a Holstein.
hehe too funny, having grown up on a Holstein dairy farm those black and whites are very familiar
default_biggrin.png
Though it's been 10 years since we had cattle lol

Well I never would have expected him out of those parents He sure has pretty spots, just not the kind I expected,LOL.
We were quite surprised, though I knew the majority of the mare's previous foals were heavily pinto marked (out of solid, pinto and appy stallions) Her only appy foal was out of a solid stallion lol Will have to check him over tomorrow when I get to see him in person to see if he has appy traits or not..
default_smile.png

Congrats on your new little man ! Definitely not what I would have expected but he is darling...I just wanna give that snip on his nose a kiss..LOL
default_wub.png
Congrats again on Sky's new baby....
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! What a little cutie you have there! I can feel your enthusiasm and hope the rest of your foaling season goes so well and as colorful.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Thanks everyone!! I got to meet him in person today and oh my is he ever CUTE!! Couldn't find any mottling on him, hooves are not striped and I don't think he has the sclera, sooo pintaloosa bred but may not have picked up the app gene, time will tell.. Here's a couple pics of him outside:

100_2383.jpg

100_2382.jpg

100_2372.jpg

100_2356.jpg

100_2369.jpg

Back