Introducing Chantilly Lace *Lacy*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Our new yearling filly Wolfacres Farm Chantilly Lace. Vicky "Justduckie" will do some showing with her, get her trained to drive and give her a permanent home.

Lacy3small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone for your compliments on our new addition. We are very happy to now own Lacy. She is so sweet and will be very loved and cared for.

Lil Ribbie just ask Vicky but first you should know she got that name from a foal we named that the Whitemans now own. But her name isn't justduckie.

Thanks everyone. Lacy is settling in nicely and getting lots of one on one attention from my daughter. It's funny because now I hear we don't need that great big horse trailer we need a nice miniature horse trailer that can haul two horses. So we are looking. She wants to be able to haul Lacy and Ariel to shows and parades but figures the cart can ride in the back of the truck if need be.

Right now Vicky is so happy with this little horse that she is the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up in the morning. Planning already for next years show season. Erin *Mooreacres* wanted a show buddy and I do believe she has one now.

So guess we will be out and about more next year than ever before.

Thanks everyone. Lacy is settling in nicely and getting lots of one on one attention from my daughter. It's funny because now I hear we don't need that great big horse trailer we need a nice miniature horse trailer that can haul two horses. So we are looking. She wants to be able to haul Lacy and Ariel to shows and parades but figures the cart can ride in the back of the truck if need be.

Right now Vicky is so happy with this little horse that she is the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up in the morning. Planning already for next years show season. Erin *Mooreacres* wanted a show buddy and I do believe she has one now.

So guess we will be out and about more next year than ever before.

I'm just as excited as Vicky. Its always fun to have friends at horse shows! Can't wait to introduce her to all my other horsie pals!

I'm just as excited as Vicky. Its always fun to have friends at horse shows! Can't wait to introduce her to all my other horsie pals!

Oh this will be fun. Two young people going to the shows and competing against each other. Both showing 2yo fillys. My life is about to get more interesting.

Well unless Miss Quinn grows drastically, Vicky and I won't be competing against eachother. But it will be fun to have all our youngsters out and have an extra set of hands to help.

Back