INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_birthday.gif
: YES!
default_wub.png
:

oh, marty she is just beautiful. the cutest lil[SIZE=14pt] GIRL[/SIZE] ever!!! :bgrin

:new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :488:

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA! I stood up here and just screamed for ya!!!!! OMG Marty I am so so so thrilled for you! Congratulations times a million! OH she is so tiny and pretty!!!

Had to add I see ORBS in her pics!!! Micheal is right there with you Marty. I am so happy for you and this new little beginning. Can't get the grin off my face today!!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Marty! It's wonderful that you got just what you hoped for, AND that everything went so well...looks like a darling and fancy little filly!

Margo

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am absolutely thrilled for all of you!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

She is ADORABLE! I am so glad the Filly Fairy granted your wish. She is just precious! :aktion033:

:new_multi: :new_multi: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi: I'm sooooooooo happy for you Marty!! You and Michael got your Noelle!! I know Michael is just grinning away watching you. She's just adorable! :538:

She's beautiful, Marty... just perfect... hugs and congratulations!
default_wub.png
:

This is awsome! So, Marty, no more jinx on the family, eh? :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi: :488: :aktion033:
default_birthday.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

Congratulation!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Very pretty little girl!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: YEY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MARTY!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]*HAPPY TEARS!!!!*[/SIZE]

I know what this meant to you Marty and I'm so happy for you!

yeah martty!!!!!!!!!

if anyone needed this you did....
default_wub.png
: shes the picture of timmy as a baby, i bet micheals just grinning from ear to ear with his little sign for you.....
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

awwwwwwwwww

Latest posts

Back