Introducing Alba Hursts Quite the Ruckus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
HUGE thank you to Peggy Porter of Alba Hurst miniature horse ranch for allowing me to acquire "Ruckus". Ruckus will be going with Spirit and I everywhere we go and he will also be trained to go to nursing homes and hospitals, and hopefully get certified. He is a yearling gelding, about 28.5" tall, and AMHA/AMHR/PtHA registered. Ruckus will be traveling from Quinter, KS to Sagle, ID and will be here sometime in March hopefully. I'm very excited as Spirit and Ruckus will be a perfect pair!

Here's a link to his sire Redrock Lots Of Spots:

http://albahurst.com/?cat=11

And his dam Brewers Summer Star Supreme:

http://www.miniaturesforu.com/brewerssummerstarsupreme.htm

And here he is
default_wub.png
: These are all the pics. I have of him right now (one was taken in August of last year and the other was taken today), I'll post more on here as I get them:

Ruckus.jpg

Ruckus1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! He's a very pretty boy and Peggy is just the nicest person. Great deal all the way around!!

Congratulatios on him!!! He is adorable and he's going to have a great life with you and Spirit
love0075.gif

Congratulations on your new boy. What a cutie!!!! Sounds like your going to have a lot of fun. TJ

Anna-

We couldn't ask for a better home for little Ruckus. He is just the sweetest guy and I am excited for you to meet him! I think you, Spirit, and Ruckus will bring alot of smiles to people's faces for many years to come!

A perfect fit, I think
default_smile.png

Peggy

Congratulations...He is just adorable...you are going to have a blast with him
default_smile.png
what a sweetie!

lis

Thanks guys! I'm very excited and can't wait for him to get here! He should be arriving here on or around March 13th.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back