Intro from me and Miss Faye

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

PaintMeAMini

Reaction score
Hi! Just joined a couple days ago, needed some opinions on if my mare was in foal or not. Faye is around 6 years old and I bought her as a companion horse for my thoroughbred though I have started liberty training with her! She is really sweet and curious but also really nervous. I never knew I could love a mini so much!

Attachments

Taz

Reaction score
Welcome! So cute, if she's in foal you won't believe how cute they are! I started with just one who turned out to be in foal, I now have 7, they're addictive 🤣

Taz

Reaction score
Yes. I've always had big horses and still do(and love them all) but I think if I'd 'found' these little guys first I wouldn't have gotten into the big ones.

MerMaeve

Reaction score
Treats always do the trick lol. I have found mine likes carrots what does yours prefer?
Carrots or apple flavored treats/apples. I think she might like carrot better than apples because they are easier to eat? (Not so round and slippery!)

PaintMeAMini

Reaction score
I noticed Faye trying to play with Sirius today and she was having none of it so I took a break from chores and went and had a run with her and she had so much fun lol. I sit my phone down and didn’t realize the grass was in the way so don’t mind the grass in the camera lol.

Attachments

RahRah SC

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! I’ve been a member for maybe a whole week now! This is a very supportive and helpful forum. You’ll enjoy the people - and minis - here!

Yours is adorable! I don’t think you mentioned how long you’ve had her. Give her time and she’ll settle in. Minis are the best pets, companions, friends.

Bluebell2

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have 2 Thoroughbreds, 2 Belgian Draft Horses and 13 Minis. I do keep them all separate though. Horses are fun!

MaryFlora

Reaction score
A belated welcome to the forum! Faye is beautiful!

I bet by now she is the star of the show at home. ;)

Mary Flora

Latest posts