Interesting/fun breeding game online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
I've been looking around and this is pretty amusing. Might be something to help get through the days waiting for foaling/show season, or just that time of year when it's less cold/wet out!

Here is a link:

Render Ranch

The genetics part of it appears to be pretty close to the real thing, and it's fun choosing mates for your animals/showing them.

It costs nothing (unless you choose to upgrade, and it's just as fun IMHO in the free mode), and there is no spam coming from the site, nor any spyware alerts or hidden downloads.

No graphics so it loads quickly though the site can get a little slow from use.

Where else can you breed a black stallion with red merle spots, or an amethyst goat?

Happy ranching!

Liz M.

Checking it out...sounds cool!
wacko.gif

It has been pretty addicting, so far. I had two mares foal tonight and one had twins. All colts, so far, so things are pretty much like my real life luck! *LOL*

During the day, the site is terribly slow for me, so I get most of my breeding and buying done late at night.

smile.gif

Liz M.

This is the one I've become addicted to: www.equine-ranch.com It is only horses, not other animals too. It is a lot of fun and you can breed, train, buy, and show on here with a free account. In order to sell you have to pay at least $5 a year. Of course, I didn't think I would upgrade at first, but now I am up to on of the top premium ranches and another middle level ranch
rolleyes.gif

Thanks, I will have to check that one out, too.

It's kinda fun browsing the "fair" and auction, etc. in between other things I'm doing while I'm online, and waiting for the mares to foal out!

Liz M.

Nootka, I am stuck on my ranch in Render Ranch and can't even see what my mares gave birth to. Can't even notify them I have a problem. And my chickens are lost! I got notification thet I won them but they are like missing.

Fran

Fran, is there a place on your "MY Ranch" page that says "events" and under that, there should be links to the events, and then you "go get" your babies/stock won at auction?

I think when you win things, they automatically go into your "open range" pasture...?

Liz

Yep, under "events" it has my two mares names and says they have given birth but when I click on it (now I am logged in and have tried logging out and back in) it says "You have come from an invailid location. You can only access this page from your ranch page." I was at my ranch page. It is really a fun site! I know it's those darn chickens fault, where ever they went! I tried to let the moderators know and I get the same message. Any ideas?

Thank you

Fran

I think it may be because the site is overwhelmed.

Try again later....?

I have the same problem during the day. It IS addicting, isn't it?

Liz

Have you tried posting on the message board at Render Ranch? In their "bugs" section or maybe Q&A?

I see others are having a lot of trouble at certain times of the day, too.

Liz

fran im trying to beat u on deep night suprise. im kidrocks
biggrin.gif

edited to add:

how do u get more money? im running out
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
woohoo i got my only mare pregnant. she is brown, bred with a black stud!!!

i have 2 studs and a mare

is it normal to be unhealthy during pregnancie?

Hey, kiddo, for $150, you can take her to the "vet."

Click on the GenTech Labs button and then when you get to that page, click the "Vet" button. It will bring up a list of your horses that the vet can help, and then click the "send to vet" link (the check box doesn't work, another bug) of the mare that is unhealthy and they will fix her up if they can. I have never yet had one that the vet could not help and I hope they can fix her up for you.

How exciting, a new foal! Do you know the recessives on your mare and stallion so you might know what you will get?

See ya at the Ranch,

Liz M.

im checking.... this is all three of ours(mare stud and me) first foal and she is due wednesday aka my birthday so we will be excited. i had vet help her, she was given meds. i have 2 mares, 2 studs, and a bull(the bull was a accidental bid that won so im stud servicing him.)
wink.gif
all my boys are put on stud service
biggrin.gif
so money in the pot for me. im buying anpther mare so i can get more babies. my 2nd mare isnt breedable yet cause i bought her form the fair. i have 3 acres
biggrin.gif
im a working.

my horses:venus(mare) will be bred in a few days:i cant breed her yet) Dominate Color: Black Recessive Color: Red

pregnant mare

mare in process of being bred

mare in process of being bred

cow

stallion

stallion

i will have 4 babies or twins hopefully some fillys

the results are in for the colors:

sire: it dont say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam: it dont say!!!!

btw: if u see any studs with kidrocks as their owner, use them!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nootka- if u are nootka on the game i bought your RS Blink Star and Will be breeding her soon. How is her baby doing? I see he was white he must be very pretty

Oh what fun I just joined Render Ranch too...trying to breed my Mare...She seems to be stubborn or something...silly girl....HEHE what fun....

Jenn

Latest posts

Back