Interesting/fun breeding game online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am nootka on the game. I almost didn't sell Blink Star, her baby is really nice. I think you have a good mare! I have a lot of horses but mostly trying to focus on Palomino and maybe Albino if I am lucky (I have several recessives for it).

smile.gif

Exciting about the babies, I have had twins a lot (hehe, so much for "real" life, but it makes it interesting) esp. yesterday, almost every mare had twins, so I gotta sell some babies!

Hard to figure out who to keep, but DNA testing them makes it easier, just wish it wasn't so expensive to do that.

Yep, sometimes those mares won't "take" but so far I haven't yet found one that is exclusively infertile...yet...jury's still out on some of them!

Liz

well she is bred again
biggrin.gif
seeing what we will gte now yeah!!!!here is what i am breeding(i will sell the dam cow and maybe the calf depending on sex and color pm me if u want help i will be an account runner if u want me to im online a lot):

a white(dam) cow with a brown(sire) cow

a brown mare with a black stud

Black with white splotches mare with a brown with white strips stud

the last baby will have color to boot!!!

forgot to add i am running another account as my"other" account and i have a prenant mare on that

Last edited by a moderator:
kiddoroxs22, I bet you already got the horse I was bidding on. I am still stuck in virtual ranch he!!. Looking at my three youngins I can't retrieve. LOL I did manage to send the staff an email so I am hoping they fix me soon. The good thing is I am still making money not playing.
aktion033.gif

Thanks, Nootka, for telling us about this game!

Fran

OhHorsePee said:
kiddoroxs22, I bet you already got the horse I was bidding on. I am still stuck in virtual ranch he!!. Looking at my three youngins I can't retrieve. LOL I did manage to send the staff an email so I am hoping they fix me soon. The good thing is I am still making money not playing. 
aktion033.gif
Thanks, Nootka, for telling us about this game!

Fran

482263[/snapback]

nope sadly someone out bid both of us but im working on getting another mare. 9 animals pg.

Oh, I'm glad you have found some fun in it. I have, too!

I am going to try and add some of my mares to the auction when the site slows down, probably some bred ones. What color are you interested in?

I have palomino, white, and albino recessive stallions, and a couple stallions that dominant and recessive for palomino, so maybe you would get a palomino or two from a mare?

I had one of my nicer mares just miscarry in the game, so I'm kinda bummed. It was one of my favorite stallion's foals (Reid Star Appeal), too! Sad.

Glad it's not reality, I'd be REALLY bummed.

Hope they get you sorted out, soon, Fran!

Liz

I bought 3 mares & two stallions. I just got 4 colts out of those three mares too! Im selling 3 of them for sure. Ive also had real bad luck with those evil green boxes that show up. Ive actually got -654 RC!

How can my ranch name already be used???
new_shocked.gif

Okay, I've got a new ranch name. So...I buy horses, breed them, keep the babies, run up vet bills, buy more horses...I know this game... wait, that's not a game - that's my life!!!
laugh.gif

My foals are still stuck but I bought another mare which is in foal. Oh Bother! On the other game I am making a killing! Have a foal and on the same day I get somewhere along the lines of $7000 in earnings and sell the foal right after for $100 so I don't have to feed it! LOL

Fran

Hosscrazy, what's your farm name or id number?

Mine is Raven Star Ranch, my new brand is "RS".

My id number is 5500 if you wanna come visit. I am fairly disorganized and trying to unscramble a good way to organize my horses for my own reference, so forgive the mess!

I see that the site managers, aka the Ranch Staff are working on improvements, so more efficiency is just around the corner, thankfully!

smile.gif

I did use a stallion last night belonging to lilhorseladie, hope it is the same one from here! I sometimes breed mares for sale and my own reserved stallions are booked up or might not be the best match, so I will look for your stallions and sale stock where it suits my purpose.

smile.gif

Same here, if you see something I Have in my "sale pen" and want it, talk to me and we'll deal! ;)

I have got TOO MANY horses! *LOL* And more every couple hours seems like a mare foals!

Liz

i have lets see..... 10 animals pregnant
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
OMG

8 horses, a dog, and a cow

NEWS FLASH:

Dog had a boy red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both excellent(show and condition)

1 mare had twin girls

#1-Black with brown splotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2-black with brown dots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, congratulations on the babies!

smile.gif

I put a really nice black mare w/palomino recessive (guess this is the dilute gene *LOL*) bred to one of my super nice palomino/palomino stallions on the auction...his other babies are starting to win shows, we won our first yesterday!

The site is down for me, but I noticed over the weekend they made a couple of great improvements!

Thanks, everyone, for joining, the more, the merrier, it would appear.
smile.gif

Liz

Hey - I joined and am having fun, just buying and breeding right now and have a couple at shows.

Also the site is down for me also - thought it was something I done. Hopefully it isn't as it is down for you also. Hopefully will be back soon - very addictive!

Edited to say - you also got bucks for a referral for me - glad to be able to help you out - lol - hopefully will be getting some bucks soon as I'm getting low - yikes - might have to try to sell something!

the site is being messed up and wont let me go to MY RANCH so i can see what my animals had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nootka- i am trying to buy RS Raven Star
biggrin.gif
she must be pretty and any other good horse i see @ the auctions seling by u

I know the site is messed up, they are having problems w/the server.

Unfortunately, Raven Star foaled already before the auction ended! Sorry about that!

I can put another pregnant mare at the fair for you at a certain time if you let me know what you'd like to have. I try to breed the mares for better quality and neat colors like palomino and albinos so they are usually worth three times what the minimum bid is.

She is a good mare, though, and you can breed her very soon.

Liz

update on foal count:

what i already posted

twins

a baby

twins

a baby

well thats it 4 now... ill update later

?- brown with black merle and black with brown merle, are they common?

I don't think they are too common. Wish I had a way to give you one of my palomino stallions...if we were on at the same time, maybe you could go buy him when I listed him at the Fair....I have a lot of them right now and can't use them all b/c they are related to my mares.

Do you use msn messenger or icq or something?

Liz

Latest posts

Back