Ink

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
I must have the thirstiest printer they make. I could register four horses for what it cost to print pictures. Man, I wish they would take emailed pictures. It is such a waste.

I would think it would be so much easier to use emailed ones.

default_whistling.gif
I "got around" that problem by putting my adjusted pics (resized to 3x5 & cropped), putting them on a stick and taking them to Wal-Mart when doing errands.

I had a different problem though - I forgot that I had also put my personal copyright info on it and had one that my girlfreind had taken that I HAD PUT her farm copyright info on. Would have been fine, but the woman kept insisting on "...where DID you COPY these pictures from the internet at...?" I didn't realize (hadn't seen the printed pics yet) that the pics had the copyright info on it and was getting pretty upset as they ARE my pictures from MY camera and most taken the beginning of August. The two backside pics were new - I'd just snapped them that morning and HADN"T put copyright info on those.

When I finally realized what the problem was (I was now upset as the machines had been a problem to get the prints out of and we'd been going the rounds with the clerk) - when something she said made me realize what was going on... I pulled out my business card and my drivers license and handed them over. I then assured the woman that next time, I would redo my pics w/o the copyright info on them. The situation was suddenly defused and we all laughed! She was still reluctanct to hand them over, tho...

The prints are actually bettern than the ones our printer will do - when I can get it to work. We seemed to get the printer that doens't like to work most of the time. That was why I finally took my pics to Wal-Mart.

Latest posts

Back