Informative worm link

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great article!! but I wish it showed pictures. I found a worm this morning and im trying to figure out what it is but I cant find that site that had pictures. Anyone know what it is?

kaykay where's the picture? I'm off to look for a lungworm picture myself...............

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt take a picture. there used to be a website with all kinds of pictures of horse parasites and I cant find it

Oh I thought you were going to show us your WORM.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the worm Trystan passed the first time I wormed him after he came from Kens. Thought it was a tapeworm but since then I found a picture of a tapeworm at it wasn't that. Now I'm going from memory.....

I am trying to track down why zimercterin gold didn't take care of my itchy butted horses.

Is this true that ivermectin only kills the adults not the ova? Does anyone know how long it takes the ova to hatch?

When I wormed with the ivermectin none of the horses were itching and 6 weeks later almost everyone was?

Did the ivermectin kill the adults which prompted the ova to hatch BIG TIME?

Latest posts

Back