Info on stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMH

Reaction score
I have a Classic mare I am considering purchasing and she has Burgey's Painted Tramp in her background. Was wondering if anyone knew who owns him now and where I could find pics. From what I know he was Pony of the Year once and is gelded now. Thanks.

RMH said:
I have a Classic mare I am considering purchasing and she has Burgey's Painted Tramp in her background.  Was wondering if anyone knew who owns him now and where I could find pics.  From what I know he was Pony of the Year once and is gelded now.  Thanks.
378118[/snapback]

RMH hi,

I don't know a whole lot more about him. I think he might still be in Oregon and his last 3 foals were bred by Diann Heinricher. You might call the ASPC office and see if they have a phone # for her. Also Arlene Niegel the area 7 director bred to him 3 times and Rita Durrell of Cherry Hill Farm, OR bred to him 4 times. He was owned for most of the time by Terri Levien and I don't think anyone knows where this lady is
new_shocked.gif
You might contact Arlene and/or Rita, they are long time pony breeders and might have or know where a picture of him is at.

Good Luck
aktion033.gif

Jenny
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back